Integumentary “rosette-like structures” in Microcoryphia and Zygentoma (Insecta): SEM morphological and topographic surveys
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 392–407, December 2010
How to Cite
MATUSHKINA, N. A. (2010), Integumentary “rosette-like structures” in Microcoryphia and Zygentoma (Insecta): SEM morphological and topographic surveys. Entomological Science, 13: 392–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00399.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Received 19 January 2010; accepted 19 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!