New species of the snakefly genus Mongoloraphidia (Raphidioptera: Raphidiidae) from Japan and Taiwan, with phylogenetic and biogeographical remarks on the Raphidiidae of Eastern Asia
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 408–416, December 2010
How to Cite
LIU, X., ASPÖCK, H., HAYASHI, F. and ASPÖCK, U. (2010), New species of the snakefly genus Mongoloraphidia (Raphidioptera: Raphidiidae) from Japan and Taiwan, with phylogenetic and biogeographical remarks on the Raphidiidae of Eastern Asia. Entomological Science, 13: 408–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00401.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Received 25 March 2010; accepted 2 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!