Present address: Department of Zoology, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606-8502, Japan.
Adaptive significance of the recurrent photoperiodic response in a spring-breeding carabid beetle, Carabus yaconinus
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 367–374, December 2010
How to Cite
SHINTANI, Y. and NUMATA, H. (2010), Adaptive significance of the recurrent photoperiodic response in a spring-breeding carabid beetle, Carabus yaconinus. Entomological Science, 13: 367–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00403.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Received 19 August 2009; accepted 16 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!