Description of the basic features of parent-offspring stomodeal trophallaxis in the subsocial wood-feeding cockroach Salganea esakii (Dictyoptera, Blaberidae, Panesthiinae)
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 9–12, January 2011
How to Cite
SHIMADA, K. and MAEKAWA, K. (2011), Description of the basic features of parent-offspring stomodeal trophallaxis in the subsocial wood-feeding cockroach Salganea esakii (Dictyoptera, Blaberidae, Panesthiinae). Entomological Science, 14: 9–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00406.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
- Received 7 April 2010; accepted 4 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!