Establishment and host records of Icerya aegyptiaca (Douglas) (Hemiptera: Coccoidea: Monophlebidae) in the Sakishima Islands of the Ryukyu Archipelago, Japan, with notes on its worldwide distribution
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 49–55, January 2011
How to Cite
UESATO, T., KONDO, T., UNRUH, C. and WILLIAMS, D. J. (2011), Establishment and host records of Icerya aegyptiaca (Douglas) (Hemiptera: Coccoidea: Monophlebidae) in the Sakishima Islands of the Ryukyu Archipelago, Japan, with notes on its worldwide distribution. Entomological Science, 14: 49–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00411.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Received 19 August 2009; accepted 5 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!