Larval survival, host plant preferences and developmental responses of the diamondback moth Plutella xylostella (Lepidoptera: Plutellidae) on wild brassicaceous species
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 20–30, January 2011
How to Cite
SARFRAZ, R. M., DOSDALL, L. M., KEDDIE, A. B. and MYERS, J. H. (2011), Larval survival, host plant preferences and developmental responses of the diamondback moth Plutella xylostella (Lepidoptera: Plutellidae) on wild brassicaceous species. Entomological Science, 14: 20–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00413.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Received 5 May 2010; accepted 20 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!