Fenoxycarb modulates ecdysone receptor B1 and programmed cell death of the anterior silk gland of silkworm Bombyx mori
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 173–182, April 2011
How to Cite
GONCU, E. and PARLAK, O. (2011), Fenoxycarb modulates ecdysone receptor B1 and programmed cell death of the anterior silk gland of silkworm Bombyx mori. Entomological Science, 14: 173–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00426.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received 15 July 2010; accepted 4 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!