Monitoring of tube-nesting bees and wasps with bamboo tube nest traps of different types in two types of forests in temperate Japan
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 154–161, April 2011
How to Cite
MATSUMOTO, K. and MAKINO, S. (2011), Monitoring of tube-nesting bees and wasps with bamboo tube nest traps of different types in two types of forests in temperate Japan. Entomological Science, 14: 154–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00434.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Received 21 June 2010; accepted 20 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!