Variation in number of copulations in Theclini butterfly females (Lycaenidae: Lepidoptera)
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 142–146, April 2011
How to Cite
IMAFUKU, M. (2011), Variation in number of copulations in Theclini butterfly females (Lycaenidae: Lepidoptera). Entomological Science, 14: 142–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00438.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Received 7 October 2010; accepted 1 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!