Effects of acclimation temperature on membrane phospholipids in the flesh fly Sarcophaga similis
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 224–229, April 2011
How to Cite
GOTO, S. G. and KATAGIRI, C. (2011), Effects of acclimation temperature on membrane phospholipids in the flesh fly Sarcophaga similis. Entomological Science, 14: 224–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00439.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Received 12 October 2010; accepted 20 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!