Description of a new species of the genus Resseliella (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae), a pollinator of Kadsura longipedunculata (Schisandraceae) in China, with comments on its flower-visiting habit
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 297–303, July 2011
How to Cite
YUKAWA, J., SATO, S., XU, H.-l. and TOKUDA, M. (2011), Description of a new species of the genus Resseliella (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae), a pollinator of Kadsura longipedunculata (Schisandraceae) in China, with comments on its flower-visiting habit. Entomological Science, 14: 297–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2011.00446.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Received 3 August 2010; accepted 30 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!