Life-history traits related to diapause in univoltine and bivoltine populations of Ypthima multistriata (Lepidoptera: Satyridae) inhabiting similar latitudes
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
© 2011 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 254–261, July 2011
How to Cite
NORIYUKI, S., AKIYAMA, K. and NISHIDA, T. (2011), Life-history traits related to diapause in univoltine and bivoltine populations of Ypthima multistriata (Lepidoptera: Satyridae) inhabiting similar latitudes. Entomological Science, 14: 254–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2011.00447.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
- Received 26 August 2010; accepted 25 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!