Present addresses: Naoyuki Fujiyama, Laboratory of Biology, Asahikawa Campus, Hokkaido University of Education, 9 Hokumon-cho, Asahikawa 070-8621, Japan.
Distribution and host specificity of the thistle-feeding tortoise beetle Cassida vibex (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) in southwestern Hokkaido, northern Japan
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 271–277, July 2011
How to Cite
FUJIYAMA, N., TOGASHI, K., KIKUTA, S. and KATAKURA, H. (2011), Distribution and host specificity of the thistle-feeding tortoise beetle Cassida vibex (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) in southwestern Hokkaido, northern Japan. Entomological Science, 14: 271–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2011.00456.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
- Received 10 December 2010; accepted 13 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!