Artificial diet for the Japanese nine-spotted moth Amata fortunei fortunei (Arctiidae: Syntominae)
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 387–391, October 2011
How to Cite
KONDO, Y., NAKA, H. and TSUCHIDA, K. (2011), Artificial diet for the Japanese nine-spotted moth Amata fortunei fortunei (Arctiidae: Syntominae). Entomological Science, 14: 387–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2011.00464.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
- Received 7 December 2010; accepted 31 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!