Present address: Osaka Museum of Natural History, Nagai Park 1–23, Higashi-Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka 546–0034, Japan.
A new species of Trichogramma (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae) parasitic on eggs of the alderfly Sialis melania (Neuroptera: Sialidae) from Japan, with comments on its phylogeny and male wing polymorphism
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 189–196, April 2012
How to Cite
YASHIRO, N., HIROSE, Y., HONDA, J. Y., TAKEUCHI, Y. and YASHIRO, T. (2012), A new species of Trichogramma (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae) parasitic on eggs of the alderfly Sialis melania (Neuroptera: Sialidae) from Japan, with comments on its phylogeny and male wing polymorphism. Entomological Science, 15: 189–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2011.00496.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Received 22 January 2011; accepted 16 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!