Status of Japanese Dytiscus species (Coleoptera: Dytiscidae) based on mitochondrial DNA sequence data
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 246–249, April 2012
How to Cite
INODA, T. and BALKE, M. (2012), Status of Japanese Dytiscus species (Coleoptera: Dytiscidae) based on mitochondrial DNA sequence data. Entomological Science, 15: 246–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2011.00497.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
- Received 11 January 2011; accepted 15 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!