Genetic variability of green citrus aphid populations from Tunisia, assessed by RAPD markers and mitochondrial DNA sequences
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 171–179, April 2012
How to Cite
MEZGHANI-KHEMAKHEM, M., BOUKTILA, D., KHARRAT, I., MAKNI, M. and MAKNI, H. (2012), Genetic variability of green citrus aphid populations from Tunisia, assessed by RAPD markers and mitochondrial DNA sequences. Entomological Science, 15: 171–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2011.00498.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Received 22 April 2011; accepted 12 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!