A nocturnal Provespa wasp species as the probable pollinator of epiphytic orchid Coelogyne fimbriata
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 253–256, April 2012
How to Cite
NAKASE, Y. and KATO, M. (2012), A nocturnal Provespa wasp species as the probable pollinator of epiphytic orchid Coelogyne fimbriata. Entomological Science, 15: 253–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2011.00504.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Received 21 September 2011; accepted 23 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!