Effects of temperature on the development and survival of an endangered butterfly, Lycaeides argyrognomon (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae) with estimation of optimal and threshold temperatures using linear and nonlinear models
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 162–170, April 2012
How to Cite
KODA, K. and NAKAMURA, H. (2012), Effects of temperature on the development and survival of an endangered butterfly, Lycaeides argyrognomon (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae) with estimation of optimal and threshold temperatures using linear and nonlinear models. Entomological Science, 15: 162–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2011.00508.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Received 4 May 2011; accepted 10 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!