Lecithoceridae (Lepidoptera: Gelechioidea) of New Guinea, Part VIII: A new genus Sulciolus, with descriptions of two new species
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 294–302, July 2012
How to Cite
PARK, K.-T. (2012), Lecithoceridae (Lepidoptera: Gelechioidea) of New Guinea, Part VIII: A new genus Sulciolus, with descriptions of two new species. Entomological Science, 15: 294–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2011.00512.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Received 31 July 2011; accepted 4 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!