New insect host records for mites of the family Microdispidae (Acari: Heterostigmatina), with description of a new species of the genus Paramicrodispus
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 309–313, July 2012
How to Cite
HAJIQANBAR, H., RAHIMINEJAD, V. and FATHIPOUR, Y. (2012), New insect host records for mites of the family Microdispidae (Acari: Heterostigmatina), with description of a new species of the genus Paramicrodispus. Entomological Science, 15: 309–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2012.00515.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Received 3 October 2011; accepted 30 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!