Predation on the pollinating fig wasp of Ficus erecta by larvae of Silba sp. (Diptera: Lonchaeidae)
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 288–293, July 2012
How to Cite
OKAMOTO, T., MACGOWAN, I. and SU, Z.-H. (2012), Predation on the pollinating fig wasp of Ficus erecta by larvae of Silba sp. (Diptera: Lonchaeidae). Entomological Science, 15: 288–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2012.00522.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Received 20 June 2011; accepted 31 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!