Wing colors based on arrangement of the multilayer structure of wing scales in lycaenid butterflies (Insecta: Lepidoptera)
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 400–407, October 2012
How to Cite
IMAFUKU, M., KUBOTA, H. Y. and INOUYE, K. (2012), Wing colors based on arrangement of the multilayer structure of wing scales in lycaenid butterflies (Insecta: Lepidoptera). Entomological Science, 15: 400–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2012.00525.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Received 29 September 2011; accepted 19 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!