Vertical and horizontal movements of Fuller's rose weevil (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) in Australian citrus groves
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 NSW Department of Primary Industries. Entomological Science © 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 26–33, January 2013
How to Cite
Mo, J. and Stevens, M. M. (2013), Vertical and horizontal movements of Fuller's rose weevil (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) in Australian citrus groves. Entomological Science, 16: 26–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2012.00533.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Received 6 March 2012; accepted 1 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!