Behavioral response of mantid Tenodera aridifolia (Mantodea: Mantidae) to windy conditions as a cryptic approach strategy for approaching prey
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 40–46, January 2013
How to Cite
Watanabe, H. and Yano, E. (2013), Behavioral response of mantid Tenodera aridifolia (Mantodea: Mantidae) to windy conditions as a cryptic approach strategy for approaching prey. Entomological Science, 16: 40–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2012.00536.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Received 12 December 2011; accepted 15 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!