When to estimate sex ratio in natural populations of insects? A study on sex ratio variations of gall midges within a generation
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 54–59, January 2013
How to Cite
Tabadkani, S. M., Ashouri, A., Rahimi-Alangi, V. and Fathi-Moghaddam, M. (2013), When to estimate sex ratio in natural populations of insects? A study on sex ratio variations of gall midges within a generation. Entomological Science, 16: 54–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2012.00537.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Received 18 April 2012; accepted 27 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!