The production of female sex pheromone in Bactrocera oleae (Rossi) young males does not influence their mating chances
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 47–53, January 2013
How to Cite
Benelli, G., Bonsignori, G., Stefanini, C., Raspi, A. and Canale, A. (2013), The production of female sex pheromone in Bactrocera oleae (Rossi) young males does not influence their mating chances. Entomological Science, 16: 47–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2012.00538.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Received 17 February 2012; accepted 15 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!