Diversity and host associations of parasitoids attacking mycophagous drosophilids (Diptera: Drosophilidae) in northern and central Japan
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 227–234, April 2013
How to Cite
Kasuya, N., Mitsui, H., Aotsuka, T. and Kimura, M. T. (2013), Diversity and host associations of parasitoids attacking mycophagous drosophilids (Diptera: Drosophilidae) in northern and central Japan. Entomological Science, 16: 227–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2012.00544.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Grant-in-Aid. Grant Number: 23370005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!