Influence of four host-plants on feeding, growth and reproduction of Diacrisia casignetum (Lepidoptera: Arctiidae)
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 112–118, January 2013
How to Cite
Roy, N. and Barik, A. (2013), Influence of four host-plants on feeding, growth and reproduction of Diacrisia casignetum (Lepidoptera: Arctiidae). Entomological Science, 16: 112–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2012.00546.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
- University Grants Commission. Grant Number: 37/615/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!