Effect of different semiochemicals blends on spruce bark beetle, Ips typographus (Coleoptera: Scolytidae)
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 179–190, April 2013
How to Cite
Xie, S.-A. and Lv, S.-J. (2013), Effect of different semiochemicals blends on spruce bark beetle, Ips typographus (Coleoptera: Scolytidae). Entomological Science, 16: 179–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2012.00555.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- State Forestry Bureau of China. Grant Number: 11-4-66
- NWSUAF. Grant Number: QN2009057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!