Recent multiple introductions of the gall-forming aphid Pemphigus bursarius into Japanese islands
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 248–251, April 2013
How to Cite
Lee, W. and Akimoto, S.-i. (2013), Recent multiple introductions of the gall-forming aphid Pemphigus bursarius into Japanese islands. Entomological Science, 16: 248–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2012.00556.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 23001079P.11079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!