These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rapid diagnostic method for discriminating two types of COI sequences in the gall-forming aphid Tetraneura nigriabdominalis (Hemiptera: Aphididae) by multiplex polymerase chain reaction
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 243–247, April 2013
How to Cite
Lee, W., Otsuki, A. and Akimoto, S.-i. (2013), Rapid diagnostic method for discriminating two types of COI sequences in the gall-forming aphid Tetraneura nigriabdominalis (Hemiptera: Aphididae) by multiplex polymerase chain reaction. Entomological Science, 16: 243–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2012.00557.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Grants–in–Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: P.11079, 20570011, 23370037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!