Size and symmetry of sex combs were not related to male mating success in Drosophila melanogaster reared at different temperatures
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 252–258, April 2013
How to Cite
Pavković-Lučić, S., Lučić, L. and Kekić, V. (2013), Size and symmetry of sex combs were not related to male mating success in Drosophila melanogaster reared at different temperatures. Entomological Science, 16: 252–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2012.00558.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- Serbian Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: 173012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!