ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Inter-peak Latency of Auditory Event-related Potentials (P300) in Cases of Aged Schizophrenia and Alzheimer-type Dementia
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2007
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 64–68, March 2001
How to Cite
Sumi, N., Harada, K., Fujimoto, O., Taguchi, S., Ohta, Y., Nan-no, H., Hanatani, T. and Takeda, M. (2001), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Inter-peak Latency of Auditory Event-related Potentials (P300) in Cases of Aged Schizophrenia and Alzheimer-type Dementia. Psychogeriatrics, 1: 64–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8301.2001.tb00074.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2007
- Received January 9, 2001, revision accepted February 8, 2001.
- 1Long-latency eventrelated potentials in normal aging and dementia. In CourjonJ., MaugiereF., RevolM. (eds) Clinical Applications of Evoked Potentials in Neurology. Raven Press, New York , 1982; 279–285., , , et al.
- 6Study on the relationship between somatosensory evoked response (SER) and event-related potential (P300): relevance to the aging phenomenon and geriatric mental disease. Clin Electroencephalogr (Rinsho-Noha) 1991; 33: 467–473. (in Japanese)., , , et al.
- 7A study on relationship between somatosensory evoked potential (SEP) and auditory event related potential (ERP) in normal, mildly demented and senile depressed subjects. Jpn J EEG EMG 1991; 19: 398–407. (in Japanese with English abstract)., , , et al.
- 12Electrophysiological assessment of mental function in aging and dementia. In PoonL. (ed) Aging in the 1980s. American Psychological Association, Washington DC , 1980; 125–134., , , et al.
- 16Different variations of endogenous negative potentials in performance situations: a review and classification. In LehmannD., CallawayE. (eds) Human Evoked Potentials Applications and Problems, Plenum Press, New York and London , 1979; 251–267., .
- 18N2 and automatic versus controlled processes. Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol 1986; (SuppI 38): 169–186., .