Animal assisted therapy for people with dementia
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 40–42, June 2004
How to Cite
MOTOMURA, N., YAGI, T. and OHYAMA, H. (2004), Animal assisted therapy for people with dementia. Psychogeriatrics, 4: 40–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8301.2004.00062.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Received 15 June 2004; accepted 25 August 2004.
- 1Neuropsychological and neuropsychiatric findings in right hemisphere damaged patients. Jap J Psychiatry Neurol 1988; 42: 745–752., , , , .
- 2The significance of delusions in dementia patients of Alzheimer type from clinical, neuropsychological and neuroimaging view points. Bulletin of Osaka Medical College 1995; 41: 61–65., et al.
- 3A study of language disorders associated with dementia of Alzheimer type in Japanese: a preliminary study. Psychologia 2000; 43: 84–89., et al.
- 7Effects of dog therapy at geriatric hospital: the changing process of collectivity. Abstracts of the Third Conference of the Asian Association of Social Psychology, 1999., .
- 8Dog therapy in rehabilitation. Hodanren 2000; 643: 14–17., .
- 9American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Forth Edition (DSM IV). Washington DC: American Psychiatric Association, 1995.