Home-based rehabilitation program for older adults with cognitive impairment: preliminary results
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 14–20, March 2007
How to Cite
YAMAMOTO-MITANI, N., MATSUOKA, K. and FUJII, M. (2007), Home-based rehabilitation program for older adults with cognitive impairment: preliminary results. Psychogeriatrics, 7: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8301.2007.00193.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
- Received 1 June 2006; accepted 3 July 2006.
- 2A treatment for memory problems in left hemisphere CVA patients. Clin Neuropsychol 1979; 1: 137–150.,
- 3Rehabilitating the verbal recall of brain-injured patients by mnemonic training: an experimental demonstration using single-case methodology. Clin Neuropsychol 1979; 1: 117–135.,
- 4A home-based memory training for severe traumatic brain injury through the use of training books and dictation tasks. Brain Inj 2003; 17 (Suppl 1): 120., ,
- 5Learning functions for unilaterally brain damaged patients for serially and randomly ordered stimulus material: analysis of retrieval strategies and their relationship to rehabilitation. Clin Neuropsychol 1981; 3: 301–313.
- 6Use of computer-presented games with memory-impaired stroke patients. Clin Rehabil 1988; 2: 303–307., ,
- 9Ninti rihateki rekureisyon katudou dounyu niyoru chihousyou koureisya no chitekikinou no henka [Change of cognitive function of the elderly with dementia by recreation activities oriented to cognitive rehabilitation]. Ninchi Rihabil 2003; 20–25.,
- 10Keido Arutuhaimaa gata chihou kanjya ni taisuru ninchi rihabiriteisyon teki kainyuu no kokoromi [An attempt for cognitive rehabilitation for mild Alzheimer’s dementia]. Rounen Seishin Igaku Zasshi 2001; 12: 1047–1054., , et al.
- 11Koureisya to sono kazoku no shinri kea. Koureisya to kazoku no kokoro wo sasaeru memory training byousyoki no arutuhaimaabyou kanjya to sono kazoku eno approach [Psychological care for the elderly and their families]. Gerontology New Horizon 2003; 15: 133–136.
- 13Brainwave-R: Cognitive Strategies and Techniques for Brain Injury Rehabilitation: User’s Guide. Texas: PRO-ED, 1997., , ,
- 14Nosonsho no Rihabiriteshon no Houhou: Sirizu 2 Miru Chuiryoku no Renshucho I–IV [Rehabilitation Method for Brain Injury: Series 2 Workbook on Visual Attention I–IV]. Tokyo: Shinko Igaku Shuppansha, 2004., ,
- 15Shikeishikkan kanjani okeru nihongo ban Mini-Mental State testo no yuyosei [The utility of the Japanese version of the Mini-Mental State examination for patients with neurological disease]. Shinkei Shinrigaku 1985; 1: 82–90., ,
- 16Nihon Ban Ribaamiido Koudou Kioku Kensa [Japanese Version Rivermead Behavioral Memory Test]. Tokyo: Chiba Test Center, 2002., , ,
- 17Suikou kinou syougai syoukougun no koudou hyoka nihon ban [Behavioural Assessment of the Dysexecutive Syndrome, Japanese edition]. Tokyo: Shinko Igaku Shuppansha, 2003., , , ,
- 18The Test of Everyday Attention Manual. London: Harcourt Assessment, 1994., , ,
- 21Attentional abilities and functional outcomes following stroke. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 2003; 58: 45–53., , , ,