This review article was presented by the author in Symposium of the 22nd Annual Meeting of Japanese Psychogeriatric Society in Osaka, 15-16 November 2007.
Role of the home visit medical service for patients with behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia (BPSD) living in the community
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Psychogeriatric Society
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 142–147, September 2008
How to Cite
KINOSHITA, T. (2008), Role of the home visit medical service for patients with behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia (BPSD) living in the community. Psychogeriatrics, 8: 142–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8301.2008.00249.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
- Received 9 November 2007; accepted 19 November 2007.
- 3The Recognition, Assessment and Management of Dementing Disorders: Conclusions from the Canadian Consensus Conference on Dementia (on-line). 1999. Available from http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/data/160/12/DC1/1[Accessed 19 July 2008]., , et al.
- 4National Collaborating Centre for Mental Health. Therapeutic interventions for people with dementia: Non-cognitive symptoms and behaviour that challenges. In: Dementia: A NICE–SCIE Guideline on Supporting People With Dementia and Their Carers in Health and Social Care. National Clinical Practice Guideline Number 42 (on-line). 2007; 219–265. Available from http://www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/pdf/CG42Dementiafinal.pdf[Accessed 19 July 2008].
- 5Does pharmacotherapy for non-cognitive symptoms improve outcomes for patients with dementia and/or their caregivers compared with no therapy? In: Practice Parameter: Management of Dementia (An Evidence-Based Review). Report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology (on-line). 2001; 7–8. Available from http://www.aan.com/professionals/practice/guidelines/pda/Dementia_management.pdf[Accessed 19 July 2008]., , et al.