You have free access to this content
Psychogeriatric services for outpatients undergoing long-term care at Mental Silver Clinic
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author; Journal compilation © 2009 Japanese Psychogeriatric Society
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 17–22, March 2009
How to Cite
WAKAE, N. (2009), Psychogeriatric services for outpatients undergoing long-term care at Mental Silver Clinic. Psychogeriatrics, 9: 17–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8301.2009.00266.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Received 25 July 2008; accepted 17 October 2008.
- 12002., , et al. Study of the status and assessment of nursing care for dementia patients by long-term care insurance facilities, ‘Study, public relations and enlightenment project regarding the status and assessment of nursing care for dementia patients by long-term care insurance’; Study of the status of dementia patients care at dementia nursing wards,
- 2Local strategy for dealing with dementia disorders – strategy at memory clinic. Psychiatr Neurol Jpn 2005; 107: 4–7.
- 3Current situation of psychogeriatric services for outpatients with long-term care insurance at a clinic (Mental Silver Clinic) (abstract). Jap J Geriatr Psychiatry 2005: 16 (extra number-II): 71., , et al.
- 42006; 104., Psychogeriatric services for outpatients with long-term care insurance at a clinic. The 6th Annual Meeting of International College of Geriatric Psychoneuropharmacology (ICGP) Program & Abstracts,
- 5Current situation of Memory Clinic – University hospital in large cities. Jpn J Geriatr 2005; 16: 1344–1350.,
- 6Biological markers for Alzheimer's disease and early diagnosis by image examination; Fukuoka University Hospital ‘Memory Clinic’. Jpn J Geriatr 2000; 1: 1220–1224.
- 7Memory Clinic; Early diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease at Musashi Hospital. Jpn J Geriatr 2000; 11: 1195–1202., , et al.
- 8Approach for early treatment and care of dementia disorders at special memory loss and dementia outpatient. Jpn J Geriatr 2000; 11: 1233–1237., , et al.
- 9How to provide ‘Memory Clinic’ services; Problems and measures in introduction of treatment (medication and nondrug treatment). J Psychiatr Treat 2002; 17: 293–298., ,
- 10How to provide ‘Memory Clinic’ services; Progress after consultation and measures against it. J Psychiatr Treat 2002; 17: 299–305., ,
- 11‘Memory Clinic’ at psychiatric wards. Jpn J Geriatr 2000; 11: 1203–1209., , et al.
- 12Status ‘memory clinic’ patients. J Psychiatr Treat 2002; 17: 275–280., , et al.