Challenging behavior of patients with frontal dysfunction managed successfully with behavioral intervention
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japanese Psychogeriatric Society
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 147–150, September 2009
How to Cite
NARUMOTO, J., MIYA, H., SHIBATA, K., NAKAMAE, T., OKAMURA, A., MATSUOKA, T., NAKAMURA, K. and FUKUI, K. (2009), Challenging behavior of patients with frontal dysfunction managed successfully with behavioral intervention. Psychogeriatrics, 9: 147–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8301.2009.00279.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Received 9 April 2009; accepted 14 May 2009.
- 4Behavioral Management Strategies. In: ConnD, HerrmannN, KayeA, RewilakD, SchogtB, eds. Practical Psychiatry in the Long-Term Care Home: A Handbook for Staff. Third Revised and Expanded Edition. Gottingen: Hogrefe & Huber Publishers, 2007; 217–237..
- 7American Psychiatric Association. DSM-IV: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association, 1994.