Potential conflict of interest: This study was financially supported by Novartis (Thailand) Ltd. All authors reported no other potential conflicts of interest.
Rivastigmine patch for treatment of Alzheimer's disease in clinical practice in Thailand
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Psychogeriatrics © 2012 Japanese Psychogeriatric Society
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 1–8, March 2013
How to Cite
KULKANTRAKORN, K., TANYAKITPISAL, P., TOWANABUT, S., DEJTHEVAPORN, C., RANGSEEKAJEE, P., PONGPAKDEE, S., LAPTIKULTHAM, S., RODPRASERT, K., SETTHAWATCHARAWANICH, S. and THINKHAMROP, B. (2013), Rivastigmine patch for treatment of Alzheimer's disease in clinical practice in Thailand. Psychogeriatrics, 13: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8301.2012.00403.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Received 20 September 2011; revision received 19 December 2011; accepted 12 January 2012.
- 1Clinical and cost-effectiveness of donepezil, rivastigmine, and galantamine for Alzheimer's disease. A systematic review. Int J Technol Assess Health Care 2002; 3: 497–507., , et al.
- 6Transdermal rivastigmine patch in outpatient services in Austria: a naturalistic study in 103 patients with Alzheimer dementia. Neuropsychiatr 2009; 1: 58–63., , et al.
- 8Safety/tolerability and efficacy of rivastigmine in Taiwanese patients with Alzheimer's disease: a prospective post-marketing surveillance study. Clin Drug Investig 2009; 11: 729–738., , et al.
- 11Sustained cholinesterase inhibition in AD patients receiving rivastigmine for 12 months. Neurology 2002; 4: 563–572., , et al.
- 14Safety and tolerability of rivastigmine transdermal patch compared with rivastigmine capsules in patients switched from donepezil: data from three clinical trials. Int J Clin Pract 2010; 2: 188–193., , , .
- 16Rivastigmine transdermal patch skin tolerability: results of a 1-year clinical trial in patients with mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's disease. Clin Drug Investig 2010; 1: 41–49., , , , .