Intelligence or years of education: which is better correlated with memory function in normal elderly Japanese subjects?
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Psychogeriatrics © 2013 Japanese Psychogeriatric Society
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 9–16, March 2013
How to Cite
MURAYAMA, N., ISEKI, E., TAGAYA, H., OTA, K., KASANUKI, K., FUJISHIRO, H., ARAI, H. and SATO, K. (2013), Intelligence or years of education: which is better correlated with memory function in normal elderly Japanese subjects?. Psychogeriatrics, 13: 9–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8301.2012.00408.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Received 15 September 2011; revision received 27 December 2011; accepted 24 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!