No financial support was received for this paper.
Using hypernatraemic events to predict reduced renal function in elderly lithium patients: a brief report
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Psychogeriatrics © 2013 Japanese Psychogeriatric Society
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 25–28, March 2013
How to Cite
Rej, S., Senouci, S. I., Looper, K. and Segal, M. (2013), Using hypernatraemic events to predict reduced renal function in elderly lithium patients: a brief report. Psychogeriatrics, 13: 25–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8301.2012.00433.x
There are no potential conflicts or disclosures to report.
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Prevalence and Correlates of Renal Disease in Older Lithium Users: A Population-Based Study, The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 2014,, , , , , , ,