Dream mechanisms: Is REM sleep indispensable for dreaming?
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2005
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 56–63, June 2005
How to Cite
TAKEUCHI, T. (2005), Dream mechanisms: Is REM sleep indispensable for dreaming?. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 3: 56–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2005.00165.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication 24 December 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!