Response shift of subjective sleepiness in patients with obstructive sleep apnea–hypopnea syndrome
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2007
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 95–99, April 2007
How to Cite
INOUE, M., KASAI, T., KAWANA, F. and NARUI, K. (2007), Response shift of subjective sleepiness in patients with obstructive sleep apnea–hypopnea syndrome. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 5: 95–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2007.00258.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 7 August 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!