Napping and nightshift work: Effects of a short nap on psychomotor vigilance and subjective sleepiness in health workers
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 117–125, April 2007
How to Cite
SMITH, S. S., KILBY, S., JORGENSEN, G. and DOUGLAS, J. A. (2007), Napping and nightshift work: Effects of a short nap on psychomotor vigilance and subjective sleepiness in health workers. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 5: 117–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2007.00261.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 8 September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.