Present addresses: Division of Molecular Brain Science, Department of Brain Sciences, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, Kobe, Japan. †Division of Psychology, Department of Morphological and Physiological Sciences, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Fukui Matsuoka, Eiheiji, Fukui, Japan. ‡Laboratory of Molecular Neuroscience, Graduate School of Biological Sciences, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Ikoma, Nara, Japan.
Methamphetamine induces circadian oscillation in the brain outside the suprachiasmatic nucleus in rats
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 132–140, April 2007
How to Cite
MASUBUCHI, S., HONMA, S., ABE, H., NAMIHIRA, M. and HONMA, K.-i. (2007), Methamphetamine induces circadian oscillation in the brain outside the suprachiasmatic nucleus in rats. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 5: 132–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2007.00263.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 21 November 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.