Clinical evaluation of the SleepStrip, a screening device for the easy diagnosis of sleep apnea–hypopnea syndrome
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 215–217, July 2007
How to Cite
YAMAGUCHI, Y. and TAKETA, Y. (2007), Clinical evaluation of the SleepStrip, a screening device for the easy diagnosis of sleep apnea–hypopnea syndrome. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 5: 215–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2007.00271.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Received: 9 November 2006 / Accepted: 21 July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.