The source(s) of support in the form of grants: this study was supported by the Health Promotion Foundation as a grant of 500 000 yen.
Using electronic media before sleep can curtail sleep time and result in self-perceived insufficient sleep
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 204–214, July 2007
How to Cite
SUGANUMA, N., KIKUCHI, T., YANAGI, K., YAMAMURA, S., MORISHIMA, H., ADACHI, H., KUMANO-GO, T., MIKAMI, A., SUGITA, Y. and TAKEDA, M. (2007), Using electronic media before sleep can curtail sleep time and result in self-perceived insufficient sleep. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 5: 204–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2007.00276.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Received: 2 November 2006 / Accepted: 23 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.