A sleep and life-style survey of Japanese high school boys: Factors associated with frequent exposure to bright nocturnal light
Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Society of Sleep Research
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 110–119, April 2008
How to Cite
HONDA, M., GENBA, M., KAWAKAMI, J. and NISHIZONO-MAHER, A. (2008), A sleep and life-style survey of Japanese high school boys: Factors associated with frequent exposure to bright nocturnal light. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 6: 110–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2008.00340.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
- Accepted for publication 25 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.