Effects of red ginseng extract on sleep architecture and electroencephalogram power spectra in rats
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japanese Society of Sleep Research
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 78–83, April 2009
How to Cite
MA, Y., KIM, Y. B., NAM, S. Y., CHEONG, J.-H., PARK, S. H., KIM, H. J., HONG, J. T. and OH, K.-W. (2009), Effects of red ginseng extract on sleep architecture and electroencephalogram power spectra in rats. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 7: 78–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8425.2009.00391.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication 2 March 2009 Published online 6 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!